Why choose these products?
1. Recipes that respect the cat's natureIn the wild, a cat's diet consists of small prey: mice, rodents, insects, amphibians, birds etc. Predator-like teeth and short digestive systems are the physical characteristics that enable the cat to metabolise its "wild" diet which is rich in liquids and proteins but low in carbohydrates – just like the HFC recipes.
2. The quality of ingredients – 100% HFC*All HFC recipes are prepared with wholly HFC* ingredients i.e. ingredients originally fit for human consumption: the highest quality of natural, fresh meat.
3. The variety of recipesThe chicken, fish, meat and shellfish in the HFC lines provides a full range of protein sources perfect to ensure a diverse intake of essential amino acids, which are key to providing our cats with a balanced diet in compliance with the nutritional advice of Almo Nature.HFC recipes are:
- Genuine: the ingredients are simply cooked, packaged and preserved in their cooking broth
- Appetising and digestible: thanks to the prime cuts of meat, HFC recipes are tasty and easily digestible